E-Book & Print Book Publishing Pricing
A-la-Apple Cart Pricing & Services
- Create account and 1st book upload - $200
- Format Basic eBook – starts @ $500
- Cover Design - $250
- Editing - $3.50/100 words
- ISBN - $90
- Establish account on Createspace - $200
- Format book from digital document - starts @ $500
- Cover design (front and back) - $400
- Editing - $3.50/100 words
- ISBN - $90
- Essential Author Website - $449
- Premium Social Media - $449
- Facebook & Twitter Site Creation
- Featured on Red Apple Publishing Facebook page
- Social Media Plus - $100
- connect already existing Twitter to FB and Website
- "Look Inside" Feature - $149
Hands Free Package - $1299
Enabing authors to receive 50% of royalties. Red Apple takes care of all accounts and forwards 50% of royalties after Amazon, Kobo, Google Play and iBookstore takes their 35%.
Hands-Free Print Book Package includes**
- Formatting print book (up 20 pictures)
- Cover design
- 2 ISBNs (Print and eBook)
- eBook uploaded into Amazon, Kobo, iBookstore and Red Apple Books
- 50% discount off Social Media Plus
Get Your Hands Wet Package - $2000
Fully empowering authors by placing them in control of their own work. This package sets authors up to receive all royalties directly after Amazon and Kobo take their cut. We offer upload into iBooks for free through Red Apple Publishing Ltd.*
- Creation of authors accounts (Kindle, Kobo, Google Play, iBook, Createspace)
- Print & eBook formatting and upload into accounts
- 2 ISBNs
- eBook cover design
- Print book cover design (front and back)
- 50% Discount off Social Media Plus
Payment and Fulfillment Policy
All Red Apple professional publishing services must be paid in full, prior to commencement of any work.There are no exceptions. The moment an author agrees to employ Red Apple Publishing as book publisher, it is recognized that your creative piece carries the logo of our company unless otherwise agreed upon before commencement of work.
Red Apple, in turn, agrees to complete your project in full and to the clients satisfaction.
Red Apple accepts all major credit cards. Purchases made with fraudulent or insufficient funds are automatically terminated and service agreement is not longer valid.
Red Apple’s Responsibilities:
- Follow all protocol for fulfilling each respective service. eBook files will upload to respective retailers without incident and if in any case there happens to be a problem Red Apple will remedy the file until it is loadable.
- Red Apple publishes author’s work as it is delivered to us and not edit or modify the Work. The author may chose to have their work edited, either through Red Apple services or another editor of author’s choice.
- Once Red Apple fulfills its duty and delivers final format (print or eBook) , a charge of $200 per change request will be due.
- Red Apple does not collect royalties on book sales, therefore no signed contract is necessary between Red Apple Publishing and its clients. A verbal agreement is honoured and Red Apple is responsible for maintaining high standards of customer service.
Creative Coaching $100/hour
Ghostwriting Contract Basis starting @ $25,000.00
Book to ScreenPlay Contract Basis starting @ $5000.00
Wordsmithing & Academic Formatting
Price Range: $100/hr
Clarify & Polish your work for publication
We take pride in doing impeccable work that helps turn a manuscript into a work of art. Knowing how much work goes into writing this document we treat it with exceptional care.
- Substantive/structural editing: Clarifying or reorganizing a manuscript for content and structure
- Stylistic editing: Clarifying meaning, eliminating jargon, polishing language, and other non-mechanical line-by-line editing
- Copy editing: Editing for grammar, usage, spelling, punctuation, and other mechanics of style; checking for consistency of mechanics and for internal consistency of facts; inserting head levels and approximate placement of art; editing tables, figures, and lists; notifying the designer of any unusual production requirements
- Proofreading: Checking proofs of formatted, already edited material for adherence to design and for minor, mechanical errors in copy (such as spelling mistakes or small oversights)
- Substantive, structural, or stylistic editing of a difficult text: 1 to 2 pages/hour
- Substantive, structural, or stylistic editing of a standard text: 2 to 3 pages/hour
- Copy editing a difficult text: 2 to 4 pages/hour
- Copy editing a standard text: 4 to 7 pages/hour
- Proofreading a difficult text: 4 to 6 pages/hou
- Proofreading a standard text: 6 to 9 pages/hour
Capture & Engage Your Audience
Together we will create the front page to your book. This visual piece is an important aspect of your book as it attracts potential customers. Using images and graphics to promote and target your intended audience is important. Finding an image that speaks to others at many levels, engaging curiosity will increase sales of your book.
- Permanentand secure storage of your ISBN number and product information
- No annual fee
- Available for purchase to authors, publishers and content producers worldwide
- Valid for use anywhere in the world (Note: Amazon Createspace requires their own ISBN)
Configure account on Amazon and Createspace
$200 for Canada 0r USA
Although copyright in a work exists automatically when an original work is created both in Canada and USA, a certificate of registration is evidence that your creation is protected by copyright and that you, the person registered, are the owner. It can be used in court as evidence of ownership. Red Apple is happy to register your copyrights but as stated in US and Canadian Laws this is not entirely necessary. One may choose this option simply for peace of mind.